Friday 9 December 2011

Preliminary Task- Magazine Cover.

Improvements
The text is extreamly important as it needs to be bold and easy to read to apeal to the audience and the comsumer. On my Music magazine, i should go for a much easier text to read but that had a personality that matches with our hippy/indie genre.

A non-busy background will work much better on a magazine cover! So on my next cover opt for a simple one colour background, black white or red (typical music representation colours) to make it seem for appealing to potential buyers.

Use more infomation on the frount cover to intise the audience in and give them an insite on what the magazine is about... keep them wanting more- this will boost sales as people will want to know more about what you touched on in the cover page. Becky


This is my college magazine front cover. Improvements I would make would be to compose the photograph better so that the layout of the magazine cover could be more aesthetically pleasing, e.g. I would place the christmas tree in a different place so that it had more of a purpose in the background. Also I would use more appealing text for the sell lines so that the magazine would attract students, and use a different colour scheme. Christie

This is the contents page for my magazine.
Christie



No comments:

Post a Comment